Friday, September 27, 2013

I love Pokemon Collection

I guess this will be my first entry for my journal, and I'll be showing off my precious plushes. My finest I love Pikachu plush, and my other two lovely I love Eevee plushes, the HQ and the lovely Leafeon a dear friend bought for me for my birthday!! (I think she also has a livejournal too, not too sure of what it is though.)

tumblr_mjq4changr1r76bvyo2_500
tumblr_mkwnr75uYg1r76bvyo1_500

I really adore Eevee and all of his evolutions, especially leafeon and jolteon. And I've always been a big fan of Pikachu himself. I really hope to work on my pokemon collection focusing on Eevee and his evolutions! :)
I especially have a huge love for the DX I love Eevui line!! They're so minky and soft and I love them to bits. I would definitely recommend these to any one. xx

Source: http://pokemon.livejournal.com/4569408.html

Wai Maryellen Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment