Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Selling Nintendo World Pokemon Plushes

Hello Pokefans! : )
So I'm cleaning out my collection and have some plushies that I am wanting to get rid of.

Rules:

  • Sale Permission given at pkmncollectors on August 2010

  • I can hold items for 48 hours until it goes to the next interested buyer. If date is specified (i.e. "I don't get paid until the weekend", I will hold onto the item until that date.)

  • I ship from CT, USA

  • I do not ship internationally. Sorry!

  • I only accept Paypal. When sending payment, please include your username and item you're paying for. Please do not send payment as a gift!

  • I am not responsible for any mail lost in transit.



Nintendo World Foongus Plush *With Tags*
13$ Shipped OBO



Nintendo World Flareon Pokedoll *with Tags*
15$ Shipped (OBO)



Nintendo World Snivy Pokedoll *with Tags*
13$ shipped OBO

Source: http://pokemon.livejournal.com/4570748.html

Maya Rudolph Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment